California Mature Driver Improvement Course
Basic $17 – Refresher $15
Road Review is APPROVED
by the California Department of Motor Vehicles – ID#MO369
Road Review is proudly presented by Seniors For Safe Driving LLC
Car Insurance Discount
Mature drivers, 55 or older, who successfully complete Road Review can qualify for reduced car insurance premiums. California law allows insurance companies to determine the percentage of premium reduction. The insurance carrier can refuse to give a reduced rate to those who have poor driving records. You may wish to ask your insurance company about your eligibility and the amount of discount prior to taking our approved Mature Driver Improvement Course.
This CA DMV approved Mature Driver Improvement Course provides instruction on defensive driving and California motor vehicle laws. During this course, information is provided on, but not limited to, updates on rules of the road, the effects that medication, fatigue, alcohol, visual or auditory limitations have on a person’s driving ability.
• Save up to 15% on your car insurance!
• Discount and Certificate good for 3 years
• Average savings of $500 on car insurance
• Completely online!
• Accessible 24/7 – On ALL devices
• Course never expires – No completion deadline
• Unlimited logins
• Certificate mailed to you at no extra cost
Basic (first-time students): 400 minutes
Refresher (repeating students): 240 minutes
We know your time is valuable and we respect that. To meet the time requirements mandated by the California DMV, each topic will have a pre-determined timer to ensure you spend the required amount of time on the course. Road Review can be completed at your own leisure. You will have the ability to log in and out as often as you choose. Your progress will be saved, and you can pick up where you left off.
• Your health and driving performance
• The effects of medications and alcohol on driving
• Yielding and intersections
• Strategies for safe passing and managing your speed
• Keeping up with vehicle technology
• Preventative ways to reduce driver distractions
• Proper use of safety belts, air bags, and anti-lock brakes
• Defensive driving tactics and sharing the road
• Dealing with aggressive drivers and road rage situations
• Latest information on traffic laws and regulations
Online Driver Course
For Seniors 55+
Complete at your own leisure
Secure Online Payment
PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card
Email and Phone Support
Stuck? Call or Email!
4 Easy Steps
Step 1 – Enroll in our Online Mature Driver Improvement Course
Step 2 – Complete Course at your own leisure
Step 3 – Receive Certificate of Completion
Step 4 – Start saving on your auto insurance policy!