Connecticut Accident Prevention Course
for the mature driver
Road Review is APPROVED
by the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles
Car Insurance Discount
Connecticut State Law (Title 38a Sec. 38a-683) mandates a premium discount for a private non-fleet automobile under an automobile liability or physical damage insurance policy for any principal operator who has attained the age of 60 and has submitted proof of a successful completion of an accident prevention course, approved by the DMV, within one year of course completion.
The minimum discount is 5 percent and shall apply to the premium charges for the automobile for at least 24 months. Some insurance companies provide a discount of more than 5 percent. Contact your insurance company for more information.
This Connecticut Accident Prevention Course provides instruction on defensive driving and Connecticut motor vehicle laws. During this course, information is provided on, but not limited to, updates on rules of the road, the effects that medication, fatigue, alcohol, visual or auditory limitations have on a person’s driving ability.
• Qualify for a minimum 5% discount on your car insurance!
• Discount good for 24 months
• Completely online
• Accessible 24/7 – On ALL devices
• Specifically designed for mature drivers (60+)
• Print your certificate upon completion
We know your time is valuable and we respect that. To meet the time requirements mandated by CT Insurance Department regulation 38a-683, each topic will have a pre-determined timer to ensure you spend the required amount of time on the course (4 hours). You will have the ability to log in and out as often as you choose. Your progress will be saved, and you can pick up where you left off. You will have 30 days to complete the course.
• Your health and driving performance
• The effects of medications and alcohol on driving
• Yielding and intersections
• Strategies for safe passing and managing your speed
• Keeping up with vehicle technology
• Preventative ways to reduce driver distractions
• Proper use of safety belts, air bags, and anti-lock brakes
• Defensive driving tactics and sharing the road
• Dealing with aggressive drivers and road rage situations
• Latest information on traffic laws and regulations
Online Driver Course
For Seniors 55+
Complete at your own leisure
Secure Online Payment
PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card
Email and Phone Support
Stuck? Call or Email!
4 Easy Steps
Step 1 – Enroll in our Online Mature Driver Improvement Course
Step 2 – Complete Course at your own leisure
Step 3 – Receive Certificate of Completion
Step 4 – Start saving on your auto insurance policy!