Florida Mature Driver Discount Insurance Course
This Mature Driver Improvement Course provides instruction on defensive driving and motor vehicle laws. During this course, information is provided on, but not limited to, the effects that medication, fatigue, alcohol, and visual or auditory limitations can have on a person’s driving ability, updates on rules of the road, as well as vehicle technology. Completing this course may qualify you for an insurance premium reduction.
Car Insurance Discount
Mature drivers, 55 or older, who successfully complete the Road Review online course may qualify for reduced car insurance premiums. After successfully passing the final exam, you’ll be issued a certificate of course completion. Contact your insurance company to get instructions about how to send them the certificate or find out what your insurance rate reduction will be. The average driver will generally save 5% monthly, for three consecutive years.
• Dealing with aggressive drivers and road rage situations
• Yielding and intersections
• Latest information on traffic laws and regulations
• Strategies for safe passing and managing your speed
• Keeping up with vehicle technology
• Preventative ways to reduce driver distractions
• Your health and driving performance
• The effects of medications and alcohol on driving
• Proper use of safety belts, air bags, and anti-lock brakes
• Defensive driving tactics and sharing the road
• Accessible 24/7 – On ALL Devices
• Completely Online!
• Print Your Certificate Upon Completion
• Save a minimum 5% on Your Car Insurance!
• Discount and Certificate Good for 3 Years
• Average Savings of $150 on Car Insurance
• Unlimited Logins
• Videos are Closed Captioned
• Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the course, you can print your certificate, or have it emailed to you or directly to your insurance provider.
Online Driver Course
For Seniors 55+
Complete at your own leisure
Secure Online Payment
PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card
Email and Phone Support
Stuck? Call or Email!
Why Take the FL Collision Prevention Course?
Getting older doesn’t automatically turn you into a bad driver. You’ve acquired many good driving habits over the past thirty or forty years that can be key to keeping you safe on the road. Unfortunately, changes to vehicle design and technology, updated traffic laws, along with a natural decline in your physical and cognitive fitness, can sometimes cause these good driving habits to “go bad.” Our driver improvement course is specifically designed for drivers 55 and over to address these concerns and more. As an additional bonus, you can save money on your car insurance premium.
What Will You Learn?
• The effects of aging on your driving.
• Driver problem areas such as yielding the right of way, speeding, following distances, sharing the road, road signs, and signals.
• The importance of maintaining a safe vehicle.
• What effects medications and alcohol can have on your driving.
• How to limit your distractions.
• How to properly use safety restraints (seat belts, air bags).
• And much more.
The Best Online Mature Driver Course in Florida.
100% Mobile Compatible
Our course can be taken on any desktop, laptop, or mobile device; including your tablet or smartphone. Start on your desktop, finish on your tablet…the choice is yours. There is no special software to download or install, and no confusing prerequisites. Simply put, our course works!
They say “a picture is worth a thousand words.” We combine videos, still images, and moving graphics to make the material interesting and easy to follow. Reading about the speed of an airbag deployment is one thing, but actually seeing it in action gives you an entirely different perspective.
Videos with Closed Captioning
No matter how good your hearing is, reading along can sometimes help you better comprehend what you are watching. Every video segment includes synced and accurate English closed captioning. Videos range from situation awareness scenarios, driver safety assessment, to live interviews with professionals in various fields of study.
Simple is better. You don’t have to be a computer wiz to navigate our program. No hard to find controls or confusing directions. It’s as easy as clicking one button. That’s it…one button. Read or watch the lesson topic, then click the ‘Mark Complete’ button conveniently located below the material. Your progress gets saved, and you automatically advance to the next topic. Easy!
Automatic Progress Tracking
Our online defensive driving course keeps track of your progress and knows where you left off so you won’t need to repeat content when you return. You can start and stop the program as often as you need to without losing your progress. When you see a green circle or check mark, it means you have completed the lesson or topic. No confusing buttons to click. Simply enjoy the material and let us do the rest!
Safer on the road. More money in your pocket.
You are one click away from lowering your car insurance and becoming a safer more confident driver.
4 Easy Steps
Step 1 – Enroll in our Online Mature Driver Improvement Course
Step 2 – Complete Course at your own leisure
Step 3 – Receive Certificate of Completion
Step 4 – Start saving on your auto insurance policy!